Polypropylene filter bag also called PP filter bag, is a polypropylene material bag filter element.
The filter material forms a three-dimensional, highly fluffy three-dimensional depth, tortuous filter layer, which is characterized by loose fiber tissue, high rate increases the capacity of impurities. The fiber material is a compound interception mode, effective removal of solid and soft particles, that is, larger particles of impurities are trapped in the fiber surface, while fine particles are captured in the deep layer of the filter material to ensure that the use of the process will not be broken due to increased pressure. This ensures that the filter will not be broken during use due to increased pressure and therefore has high filtration efficiency.
The application of instant sintering technology calendering treatment, can effectively prevent the filtration of fibers by the high-speed impact of liquid and dispersion, not only to ensure that no fiber separation caused by filtrate pollution, but also to avoid the traditional roller processing caused by excessive blockage of filter holes and shorten the life of the filter bag, while the pressure difference is small and does not affect the flow rate.
- Stitching method: ultrasonic fusion or wire stitching.
- Sealing ring: polypropylene and polyester SDS, STS, galvanized steel ring or stainless steel ring.
- Sealing ring connection method: ultrasonic fusion or wire stitching.
- Filtration precision range: 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 microns.
- Efficiency: relative precision, single filtration efficiency of 85%.
- Surface treatment: smooth surface treatment to prevent fibers and dissolved materials from freeing.
- Material grade: Fully compliant with FDA grade requirements, free of silicon and other types of contaminants.
- Replacement pressure difference is 0.10MPa, and the replacement pressure difference must not exceed 0.18MPa.
- Wide range of chemical compatibility.
- The size of No. 1 filter bag is Φ180×430mm (Φ7×17 inches), the theoretical flow per hour can reach 20 cubic meters, and the filtering area is 0.25m2.
- The size of No. 2 filter bag is Φ180×810mm (Φ7×32 inches), the filter area is 0.5 m2, and the theoretical flow rate is 40m3/h.
- The size of No. 3 filter bag is Φ106×230mm (Φ4×9 inches), the theoretical flow per hour can reach 10 m3, and the filtering area is 0.15 m2.
- The size of No. 4 filter bag is Φ106×380mm (Φ4×15 inches), the theoretical flow rate reaches 18 m3/h, and the filtering area is 0.2 m2.
Mainly used in petrochemical, paint, biological medicine, automobile manufacturing, food and beverage, industrial dust removal and other fields.
Any requirements, contact us now!